CANCELLED FOR 2016
**DUE TO VERY LOW REGISTRATION**
We appologise for the cancellation, but given the low attendance, it would not have been a fun event for anyone.
A RUN LIKE NO OTHER!
The Calgary Zombie Evasion is a CHIP-TIMED 5km individual and team event! The trail run event takes place at North Glenmore Park and each runner will wear a flag football-style belt.
Run fast! Zombies will be on the chase - but be aware of your surroundings – the river valley is infested.
You never know where they will appear.
If you make it through the course with any of your flags left, you've finished "alive"! If the zombies take all of your flags....you've become infected and will finish as a part of the "undead".
|Individual Survivor/Zombie||$40||$45||$55||$65||Sign Up|
|Team of 4 Survivors / Zombies
(Fee is per person)
|Kids Zombie Dash||$15||$20||$20||$25|
- T-shirts are not guaranteed after October 10th.
- Online Registration will close on October 20th at 8 p.m...if space remains!
WE SELL OUT ANNUALLY! REGISTER EARLY
WHAT DO I GET WITH REGISTRATION?
- Finisher's T-shirt (if you register before October 10)
- Great Finishers Medal
- Awesome custom race bib
- Official Chip-timed 5km event
- Great post-event foods!
- An experience like no other as you run through the action/entertainment on the course, with surprises that will scare, thrill, and amaze you. We don't show the race course map for a reason, it's a secret to keep the suspense and theatrics top secret!
- Entrance into the Costume Contest. Come dressed as your best/worst!
- No charge for spectators
- No refunds, all sales are final.
Support our amazing charities!
Your entry provides you with 1 health flag. Donate to get up to 3 more!
The more flags (max of 4) the more chances of survival!
How to donate:
- Cash donation
- Donations can be made when you register. Setup a fundraising page today!
- Foodbank donation (3lbs) at package pickup or at the race site
- 3lbs of food? How much is that? Click here to find out
You get 1 flag for every $10 raised, or 3 pounds of food (max of 3 flags)
Saturday, October 22, 2016
First wave start at 1:00pm! Wave starts of 250 are separated by 30 minutes.
As you await instructions for the start, be prepared as we are in the midst of the apocolypse ....we hope to keep the zombies away...but no guarantee! When they break loose we have limited control!
Particpant package pickup will occur on Friday October 21 from 5:00pm-8:00pm.
Pickup will be located at Strides Running Store in Marda Loop (3558 Garrison Gate SW).
Late registrations will be accepted at this time.
The Safe Zone for the Zombie Evasion is located at North Glenmore Park.
66ave SW and 37st SW
Event check-in is directly east of the NW parking area at Glenmore Park.
WHAT IS THE ROUTE?
We can't give away that secret! But please come prepared for all weather conditions.
Your main obstacles will be zombies, but you also have to be aware of your surroundings. Be prepared for stairs, single track trails, wide open areas (zombies love those, they can see/smell you a mile away!), trees, roots and other obstacles both natural and unnatural!
WHAT ARE THE WAVE START TIMES
*Wave times will be revised based on attendance.
UPDATED WAVE TIMES ARE LISTED BELOW. ATHLETES WHO WERE REGISTERED IN TIMES NOT CURRENTLY LISTED CAN MOVE TO ONE OF THE LISTED TIME SLOTS.
* Wave start times are not guaranteed. Final times will be updated the week of the event - all based on final attendance.
WHAT IS THE KIDS ZOMBIE DASH?
Be scared! But not too scared..... This great event will scare the kids into running the 1k!
Appropriate for ages 3+, the kids will be chased by zombies and will have to manouver their way through the zombie horde.