RUNNER and ZOMBIE RULES:
- If all of your flags have been taken, you are NOT automatically transformed into a zombie and you may NOT take another runner's flags, chase other runners, or pick up flags off the ground. Continue to the finish!
- Direct and intentional physical contact with any runner or zombie is strictly prohibited.
- You are not to touch, hit, punch, tackle, roundhouse kick, slap, scratch, pinch, spit on, bite, or do anything harmful to the physical health of our zombies or other runners... no matter how frightened or frightening you may be. Those in violation of this rule will be automatically disqualified and potentially escorted off of the grounds, without refund.
- Flags are to be visible to course officials and zombies (not covered by long clothing or tutus) and to be worn on the sides of the body.
- Participants must wear their race bib number clearly shown on the front of their attire.
- Participants will not be allowed to race without an official bib number.
- Working as a team with friends, family, and strangers is allowed and recommended... it's the living vs. the undead. Use your juicy brains and the ones around you.
Visibly intoxicated guests will not be allowed to participate in the race. Please arrive to your wave time SOBER.
Runners and zombies must be 12 years of age or older by race day in order to participate
- in the 5km event. Parents of younger children wishing to have their child complete the 5km can do so upon confirmation of the event producer. Contact us
- No weapons or mock weapons will be permitted on the premises.
- No drugs, outside alcohol, or outside food/beverages are permitted on the property.
- Approved beverages include one factory-sealed water bottle, sports drink, or energy drink up to 1 liter in size.
- No pets are allowed into the event grounds. Not even if they're trained to hunt zombies.
- Participants and spectators must abide by all instructions given from the race directors, race staff, volunteers, and medical personnel.
- Photographers and videographers will be stationed along the course. Participants, zombies, spectators, and volunteers must sign a waiver to agree to allow the event producer (Multisportscanada) to use any pictures or video footage of the event for future promotional purposes.